Pharma CEO/Top Executives Global Response to COVID-19_ Virtual Press Briefing
On 19 March 2020, the global biopharmaceutical industry, represented by high-level executives/ CEO’s, took part in a virtual media briefing highlighting industry’s efforts and future commitments to address the current global coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
The strong line-up of company representatives marks an important milestone in showcasing the industry’s commitments to accelerate efforts to develop skills, technology and resources to bring safe, effective diagnostics, treatments and vaccines to patients around the world. The severity of the COVID-19 pandemic calls for an unprecedented one-team approach across the entire industry.
The briefing can been viewed on IFPMA YouTube channel at the following link: Virtual Press briefing
The line-up of speakers included:
– Eli Lilly and Company: David A. Ricks, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; President of IFPMA
– Johnson & Johnson: Paul Stoffels, M.D., Vice Chairman of the Executive – -Committee and Chief Scientific Officer
– Roche: Severin Schwan, Chief Executive Officer
– Sanofi Pasteur: David Loew, Executive Vice President
– Takeda: Rajeev Venkayya, President, Global Vaccines Business Unit
– IFPMA: Thomas Cueni, Director-General
- S Prev